Market Access Consultants Medical Devices (external consultant)
Innosens is looking for Dutch- and/or French speaking Market Access Consultants Medical Devices based in the Belgium/Luxembourg area.
- Dossier writing from A to Z
- Pricing and Reimbursement (P&R) data collection and validation
- Identifying key groups that influence the reimbursement process for a specific procedure
- Mapping a market’s current reimbursement for a specific procedure or treatment, including clinical pathway and guidelines
- Developing optimal reimbursement strategies and obtain optimal patient access to medical devices.
- Work closely with the medical team, business department and MA- or project manager.
- Improve the content of reimbursement dossiers based on feedback and questions in the regulatory pathway.
- Know the market and observe changes in this market to propose value propositions.
Qualifications / Skills
- Dutch- and/or French speaking
- Solid understanding of Market Access processes in the area of medical devices and the goals and strategies of payers and other stakeholders in the Belux area
- Strong analytical skill
- Capability to network, build strong and credible relationships with payer stakeholders
- Accountability – gets the job done. Meets or exceeds expectations and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time-dependent issues, demonstrates the ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and commitment to teamwork
- A Master of Science or PhD degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Health Economics, or another relevant topic
- Experience in market access in the field of medical devices
Work type: external and flexible consultancy for 10 – 40 hours/week
Area: Belgium/ Luxembourg
Interested candidates can submit their motivation and curriculum vitae, in English or Dutch to Marloes Mulder @ firstname.lastname@example.org