Market Access Consultants (external consultant)
Innosens is looking for Dutch- and/or French speaking Market Access Consultants Medical Devices based in the Belgium/Luxembourg area. Primary responsibilities will be: Dossier writing from A to Z, Pricing and Reimbursement (P&R) data collection and validation and much more.
- Dossier writing from A to Z
- Pricing and Reimbursement (P&R) data collection and validation
- Collect Pricing and Reimbursement insights of key comparators
- Support with data research and analytics
- Collect & search data, adapt cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models.
- Perform pricing and reimbursement landscape analyses and price calculations
- Assist in the development of optimal reimbursement strategies and obtain optimal patient access to new medicines.
- Help produce the value dossier, data substantiation and implementation of strategies to first-contact medical care.
- Work closely with the medical team, business department and MA- or project manager.
- Improve the content of reimbursement dossiers based on feedback and questions in the regulatory pathway.
- Further expand the amount of scientific arguments that support the value of the clients medicines (with the medical team). Know the market and observe changes in this market to propose value propositions.
Qualifications / Skills
- Dutch- and/or French speaking
- Solid understanding of Market Access processes and the goals and strategies of payers and other stakeholders in the Belux area
- Strong analytical skill
- Capability to network, build strong and credible relationships with payer stakeholders
- Accountability – gets the job done. Meets or exceeds expectations and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time-dependent issues, demonstrates the ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and commitment to teamwork
- A Master of Science or PhD degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Health Economics, or another relevant topic
- Experience in market access in the field of pharmaceuticals or medical devices
- Work type: external and flexible consultancy for 10 – 40 hours/week
- Area: Belgium/ Luxembourg
Interested candidates can submit their motivation and curriculum vitae, in English or Dutch to Marloes Mulder @ firstname.lastname@example.org